1. Up to trend with social media feature.
2. Have the technical skills to execute social media ideas:
• Professional photography (familiar with a DSLR camera)
• Professional videography
• Photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Canva, etc.)
• Video editing software (e.g. Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve etc.)
3. Fluent in written and spoken English (Being fluent in Bahasa and other languages would be a plus!)
4. Able to perform copy-writing for content's titles, caption, posters and any other collateral.
5. Able to attend shelter/ rescuer photoshoots as well as any videoshoot whenever necessary (to acquire media).
6. Able to perform independent research, discuss and curate content accordingly for social media alongside the team
7. Content creation includes, but is not limited to:
• Spotlight features (source -> plan -> film ->edit)
• News (source -> script ->edit)
• Education / awareness content
• Sponsored videos
• Light - hearted content
• User - generated content
• Conceptualizing and preparing campaigns
• Any short and long videos MFD needs help with
• New content ideas
And of course, you will also need to have a passion for doggos!
Email your resume to